Are you ready to explore a relationship with one of our experienced and knowledgeable advisors? You can take advantage of our offer for a free portfolio review and retirement checkup.
Here is what you should expect:
- It all starts with an initial inquiry, which you do by calling us or filling out the form below. We will take a few moments to discuss your basic financial picture, including your work experience, financial information, and current investment portfolio. This will help us match you with an advisor who will be a good fit for you.
- Your advisor will then contact you to coordinate your first meeting. During that meeting, we will plan to:
- Answer your questions about who we are, what we do, and how we get paid.
- Get to know you, begin to outline your goals, and understand your concerns.
- Gather details about your financial resources and investment accounts.
- After this initial meeting, we will prepare the framework for a financial plan, which will allow us to provide a retirement checkup. We will also prepare a review of your current portfolio.
- We will schedule a time for a second meeting to go through our review with you and provide a more detailed presentation on how our services can fit your personal situation.
All of this is at no cost to you to help you decide if Annex Wealth Management is a good fit for you. We go through these extra steps initially to help build long-term relationships with clients who value our services. If you’re looking for an advisor who can provide financial planning help, active management of your investment portfolio, and pro-active client service, Annex may be the right fit for you.
To get started, please call us at (262) 786-6363 or fill out the form below.